[lug] Linux data corruption

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Aug 11 02:30:45 MDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 10:51:26PM -0600, Alan Robertson wrote:
>From what I know, I'd assume it was a hardware problem first.

I run at least 5 systems with software RAID-1 and LVM2 with ext3 and
absolutely no problems.  I have systems running with RAID-1 for something
on the order of 5 years with few if any problems.

Sean
--
 Gone Postal Sort: Iterate over elements, any element that is out of order you
 blow away.  -- Evelyn, Kevin, and Sean, watching Monty Python and reading DDJ