[lug] Building and running evlution on RHEL 4

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Tue Aug 16 11:53:22 MDT 2005

I'd check to make sure that all version of gconf are gone.  I have the
following evolution related rpms:

evolution-2.0.2-16
evolution-connector-2.0.2-5
evolution-data-server-1.0.2-7
evolution-data-server-devel-1.0.2-7
evolution-devel-2.0.2-16
evolution-webcal-1.0.10-1

This is rh4 ws edition.  There are some duplicates due to being a 64 bit
box too.

Another option might be to download the source rpms and twiddle those.

Also, if the evolution-data-server was running when you erased the rpm, it
might still be running.  You might want to clean out your .evolution
directory too.

Hugh