[lug] Building and running evlution on RHEL 4

Matt Thompson thompsma at jilau1.colorado.edu
Tue Aug 16 13:21:12 MDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 11:41 -0600, Michael Hirsch wrote:

> The evolution shipping with the distribution seems to read email okay
> (a little slow...)

BTW, if evolution seems slow, you should check to see if it is checking
for spam.  When I've forgotten to do this on my boxes, I always wonder
if someone compiled it with a target of 8086 or something.  The option
is in Mail Prefs->Junk, I think.

Of course, if your mail server doesn't have spamassassin on it, it might
be nice to have this...

Matt
--
The mayfly lives only one day, and sometimes it rains. - Geo. Carlin
   Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/