[lug] Reminder: Last chance to RSVP for Hackathon.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Aug 22 15:36:25 MDT 2005

The planning for the Hackathon in Loveland at Boyd Lake is more or less
complete.  See http://hackathon.community.tummy.com/Hackathon_20Page for
more information.  The short form is that it's a geek camping trip much
like the Foo and Bar Camps that have recently gotten so much attention on
slashdot.

Just to be clear, this has nothing to do with being pissed at not being
invited to Foo or Bar Camps.  ;-)  It's an expansion of what taggart has
been doing up in the Seattle area, and my wanting to have a geek camp-out
after hearing about the first foo camp.

So, if you want to join us, please RSVP by Wednesday, August 24.  That's 2
days away now, folks.  We currently have around a dozen people who are
going to be there, and unless we get more RSVPs we will probably de-reserve
some of the space we have.

Let me know if you're interested in showing up.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 If I were an Indian, my name would be "Running With No Swap".
                 -- Sean Reifschneider, 1999