[lug] kppp and indra.com?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Fri Aug 26 07:04:39 MDT 2005

Folks:

Have a friend that I am converting to Linux, but unfortunately lives up
in the mountains so she only has dial-up capabilities vis indra.com.  I
was wondering if anyone has had any experience setting up kppp with
indra.com before and could give some pointers on that since it has been
a long time for me doing such?

Using the latest and greatest with Ubuntu for reference as a base.
Modem is detected nicely as well, just having issues with it connecting
completely though.

I have called indra.com when we were initially testing this out,
however...the tech answering did not seem to have much of a clue
unfortunately.

TIA.

--- Crawford
--