[lug] creating client certs for apache

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Wed Sep 7 17:39:38 MDT 2005

openssl packages used to contain a CA perl script that you could use
(still does, I just had to look for it).

googling for openssl personal certificate authority CA
turned up http://sial.org/howto/openssl/ca/  which might be good
reading.

On a rh4 and debian sarge box, CA.pl lives in /usr/share/ssl/misc/CA.pl
Try reading through that and its man page for some more ideas.

Hugh

Hugh Brown <hugh at math.byu.edu>