[lug] FRUUG, LUG and high tech meeting rooms

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Mon Sep 12 10:04:30 MDT 2005

The Front Range Users Group (http://fruug.org) just found out we can
no longer meet at the CU ITS building, as we have for a decade or two,
and where we also store a rolling library book cart full of computer
books for check-out at meetings.

What are people's experiences resereving rooms with CU, e.g. for the
LUG meeting at Flemming law?  Would we need a CU contact?  Any idea if
we could store our book cart there between meetings?  Maybe we could
even share our library with the LUG and/or some nice support folks,
law prof or grad student?

We've got someone else looking at NCAR.  Other ideas?   Of course we'd
need Internet hookup, an LCD projector, etc.

Thanks,

Neal McBurnett                 http://bcn.boulder.co.us/~neal/
Signed and/or sealed mail encouraged.  GPG/PGP Keyid: 2C9EBA60