[lug] Qwest Basic service w/ single static IP

Craig Talbert at Colorado.EDU
Wed Sep 14 15:33:54 MDT 2005

Not really related -- but if you happen to upgrade your actiontec
firmware, I recommend NOT using the program qwest provides.  Using the
web interface straight from the modem and upload the image file.

Using the qwest inferface hosed my last actiontec.

- Craig
"Ne te quaesiveris extra."