[lug] Re: Qwest Basic service w/ single static IP

William D. Knoche Bill.Knoche at Sun.COM
Thu Sep 15 10:20:52 MDT 2005

You might try putting the Actiontec into "transparent Bridge" mode and use your own router on the inside.
Somewhat of a pain since the "modem" can't be seen on the net and has no address so you have to physically touch it to do anything with it (reset and use the direct connection to modify configuration).
This has worked out much better for me and also solved some of my VOIP issues.

--bill