[lug] Need help making a flash drive cross platform functional

Paul E Condon pecondon at mesanetworks.net
Sat Sep 17 11:58:43 MDT 2005

I have a 256MB SanDisk. I have some Debian/Linux boxes, some Macs
running OSX, and a WindowsXP laptop.  I wan't to initialize the
Sandisk in such a way that it is usable on all these platforms.

Is this possible? Where should I look for more info?

So far I have been unable to initialize the Sandisk in such a
way that the partition table is recognized on all platforms.
And I seem to have lost the ability to reformat it on the Mac.

Any help/suggestions appreciated.
Thanks.

--
Paul E Condon