[lug] Qwest Basic service w/ single static IP

F.L. Whiteley techzone at greeleynet.com
Sun Sep 18 09:10:00 MDT 2005

I'll check again, but last I checked standalone 1.5Mbps DSL without POTS was
$33 + ISP$ + local sales tax + FUSF(varies quarterly).  $28 is with Qwest
POTS and your POTS charges include the sales and FUSF charges.  Standalone
DSL generally works out to $53-$58/month depending on ISP charges.  This
stuff often changes quarterly.

Frank Whiteley
Greeley