[lug] Qwest Basic service w/ single static IP

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Sep 19 15:33:54 MDT 2005

D. Frye wrote:

>If you don't have a contract that locks you in for a long time, you may
>want to consider switching to an alternate ISP. The cost may be a little
>more than what you pay Qwest, but it's worth the money, to me, to deal
>with a company that I know I can call and get straight answers from, and
>in a timely manner.

As the guy who founded Vanguard Funds said in his interview in Time last
week when someone told him "Adam Smith's Invisible Hand will take care
of it!"...

"We ARE Adam Smith's Invisible Hand!"

;-)

Here's to... paying whatever it takes to get quality service and/or
products!

(And then demanding lower prices!  LOL!)

Nate