[lug] Denver/Northern CO Snort Users Group

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:31:03 MDT 2005

Good question. I asked about any security groups in the area when I
first came here. Other than dc303, I wasn't provided any.  While I
spend time with general security, my focus has been on IDS (and
snort).  I have also had conversations with the snort.org crew, and
they are interested in helping snort user groups get started. I expect
other secuirty topics will get covered in the group. I know they did
with the North Texas SUG.

Bammkkkk