[lug] OT: Actiontec Bridged Mode WAS: Qwest Basic service w/ single static IP

Matt James matuse at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 18:22:38 MDT 2005

Someone asked for instructions on how to put an Actiontec GT701 modem
into "bridged mode"  I have made a quick little document just based off
of my notes.  I am making it available becuase Qwest and Actiontec
don't seem to want to volunteer this information.  I'll put the
document up on my web server for a while.  If you read this in the
future and I've taken it down - just e-mail me and I'll send you a
copy.

Matt

http://www.matuse.com/docs/Qwest%20Actiontec%20Bridged%20mode%20Notes.pdf