[lug] Alt Text Length

Matt Thompson thompsma at jilau1.colorado.edu
Mon Sep 26 10:05:17 MDT 2005

OK, this is such a useless question that no one would ask, that I figure
someone on a LUG must know it (I'm also asking on #firefox, but the S/N
there is immense).  Namely, I am wondering if there is a way to make
Firefox display the complete alt text for an image.  An example is with
Achewood:

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09262005

Now, if you hover over the image, you get alt text, but it is cut off
with ellipses.  I know that because a "View Source" tells me there are
more than 85 characters in it.  I tried some filters on about:config,
but no luck.
--
The mayfly lives only one day, and sometimes it rains. - Geo. Carlin
   Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/