[lug] Perl based Flatfile Wiki Recommendations

Craig Talbert at Colorado.EDU
Mon Oct 3 10:13:43 MDT 2005

Hey BLUG,

I need to deploy a wiki on a server that doesn't have (and that I can't
install on) a DBMS, or Tomcat, or any kind of ASP engine, or a PHP module
for Apache, or Ruby, or Python, etc.

All I've got to work with is the version of Perl installed (5.6.1) and sh,
tcsh, gcc, rcs, and the like. I've been taking a look at Perl wikis and
Twiki seems like the obvious choice given the circumstances, but I thought
it might be worth asking to see if people had other suggestions?

- Craig
"Ne te quaesiveris extra."