[lug] blug homepage

D. Stimits stimits at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 20:38:25 MDT 2005

D. Stimits wrote:
> Jason Davis wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>  Er... what happened to the BLUG homepage? Has it always looked like
>> this?
>

> Just a guess, I'd check that the stylesheet is readable. Seems like the
> page content is fine but all the css stuff is gone.

Just for kicks I also ran this through the w3c validator. Turns out it's
missing the closing for the meta tags. Try something more like this (but
without the email linewrap), turning the meta's into self-closing tags:

<head>
question, answer, mailing list, meeting" />
  <title>Boulder Linux Users Group</title>
  <script type="text/javascript"></script>
   @import "main.css";
</head>

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net