[lug] BLUG Speakers needed!

chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Sun Oct 9 23:40:58 MDT 2005

Hi, everyone.

I've had a number of people expressing interest in talks on various
subjects, like backups, audio on linux, and recent developments in X
windows, but it's been hard for me to find speakers for these topics.

Anyway, it's clearly rather late for me to ask for speakers for this
month's meeting... but I've been ambushed by a lot of things to deal
with recently.  (I've moved, again, closer to Boulder.  Long story.)

Anyway, we could always do another demo night, but we've been doing a
lot of those this year. If somebody wants to step up to the plate and
give a talk about something having to do with Linux and free software,
please let me know in the next couple days.

I do have the room reserved: we'll be in room 103 again.

--
 -   Chris Riddoch   -
epistemological humility