[lug] BLUG Speakers needed!

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Oct 10 22:59:44 MDT 2005

On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 11:40:58PM -0600, chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org wrote:
>lot of those this year. If somebody wants to step up to the plate and
>give a talk about something having to do with Linux and free software,

I can either do presentations on Open Source E-mail Anti-Spam tools, which
I may have already given, I can't remember, or a presentation on Xen.  I'd
really prefer the e-mail tools one because it would warm me up for
presenting it at ISPCon next week.  Chris: Can you check or remember if
I've given that one yet, it's about tools like Spam Assassin, hashcash,
greylisting...

Thanks,
Sean
--
 "Irrationally held truths may be more harmful than reasoned errors."
                 -- Thomas H. Huxley