[lug] Knoppix Antivirus question

Mike Stanczyk stanczyk at pcisys.net
Wed Oct 12 18:33:06 MDT 2005

Does anyone know/have a web page for instructions on using knoppix
to scan a machine for virus(es) that *ISN'T* connected to the net?

The computer I'm trying to fix is hosed, likely with virus and/or
spyware.  I can't use the built-in os (winblows) and the computer
is only connected to the net by a internal dsl card.  So I'm cut off
from using knoppix to automatically download f-prot and update.
I could manually download f-prot and the updates if I knew which
they were.  Does anyone know?

Mike