[lug] Breezy Install CD images.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Oct 13 16:09:05 MDT 2005

I've snagged a copy of the i386 Breezy Install CD and will have it with me
tonight for BLUG.  I don't know that I'll have any time to burn them before
I get there, but if you're interested, bring a laptop to download them
with, or a CD to burn it on.  I was only able to get one image before it's
time to start heading down.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of
 another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him. -- T.J.