[lug] Suse 10 Dismay

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Wed Oct 26 09:09:13 MDT 2005

You are half right, and half wrong. The files are not on the CD
Distribution, but they are on the DVD.

I checked, and blas, lapack, and all of the PostgreSQL files are on the DVD.
I'm sure all of the others are too.

You need to get the DVD.

FWIW, the DVD distribution is 4.8GB (i586+noarch). Obviously, the CDS are
only around 3GB. Unforunately, reviewers look at crap like mp3 players and
such so that's what goes on the CDs.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/