[lug] Do CD-RWs suck?

Mike Stanczyk stanczyk at pcisys.net
Thu Oct 27 16:39:00 MDT 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, Michael Hirsch wrote:

> > > Is this common, or is it just that the CD-RWs I bought are a low
> > > quality brand.

How old is the drive reading the CD-RW?  I still have problems with
running into machines that have a older drive.  One machine I remember
would only take cd's that had preprinted labels.  No 650 CDR, no 800 CDR,
no CR-RW, nothing wasn't a mass produced cd.

> Okay, I'll do that. Thanks. (And thanks for not making fun of the typo in my
> subject :-( )

Let he who is without SYN cast the first stone.  *runs away*

Mike