[lug] Do CD-TWs suck?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Oct 28 15:05:33 MDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 04:24:45PM -0600, Daniel Webb wrote:
>always just bought whatever's on sale, but I'm not a very demanding user.
>I've seen plenty of those discount CDs go bad, but I just burn another one.

Sure, if you're just using them as floppies, you're probably fine.  A cheap
CD is probably more reliable than a cheap floppy, based on my experience
over the last year.  Boy do I hate floppies.  :-)

Thanks,
Sean
--
 "If all you have is a hammer, every problem tends to look like a nail."
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/