[lug] Do CD-TWs suck?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Oct 28 15:15:17 MDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 05:47:28PM -0600, David L. Anselmi wrote:
>Got a link, by chance?  That would be cool to look at.  Though my

Nope, it's not something we've had the time to release.  Particularly as it
won't work with kernels released in the last few years -- our burn cluster
is running pretty old OSs for this software.  Sorry.  Just not enough hours
in the day...

Thanks,
Sean
--
 Actual job advertisement:
 Please submit resumes in Word format with subject "Lead Unix Admin" to: [xxx]