[lug] Mailing from OOo

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:23:01 MST 2005

I've got the new OOo 2.0, and I must say it is quite nice. It now integrates
pretty well with KDE. I can print for the first time in a while and it uses
the KDE print dialog. All the icons are from my theme. Very nice.

There is now an icon for sending the document as mail. (Maybe it was always
there and I never saw it, who knows?) When I try it oowriter complains that
it can't find a working email configuration.

Anyone know how to set one up? Help is still useless. The mail merge config
does ask for some information, but it doesn't seem happy.

Thanks,

Michael