[lug] Linux dsl providers in Longmont

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:33:34 MST 2005

It's not DSL (wireless instead) but I am using MesaNetworks [0] and am
in the NE corner of Longmont. So far I like the service and lack of
restrictions. Static IP and they have no problems with me offering any
service I want. 1.5 down and 512 up.

Bammkkkk

[0] http://www.mesanetworks.com/residential.htm

On 11/3/05, Nick Golder <nrg at nirgo.net> wrote:
> On 2005-11-02 05:10 -0800, CEdwards wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me which company supports Linux OS for
> > dsl pservice in Longmont?  Much thanks, C
> >

> Covad and Qwest offer DSL circuits with one reaching parts of Longmont
> that the other doesn't (at least that was the way it was ~18 months
> ago).  You are free to pick your own Linux friendly ISP.  I will kick
> the ISP list off with:
> NeTrack
> Indra's Net
>
> --