[lug] OT: heat sink mounts for AMD opteron dual

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Nov 8 17:07:21 MST 2005

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 02:07:15PM -0700, Paul Nowosielski wrote:
>Are there any stores in Boulder where I could purchases these??

I just mail-ordered a pair of them.  They were just over a thousand
dollars.  In their defense, they were solid copper, and came with a free 1U
barebones server...

Thanks,
Sean
--
 The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact
 that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol.