[lug] OT: heat sink mounts for AMD opteron dual

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Nov 10 17:47:17 MST 2005

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 04:05:38PM -0700, Nick Golder wrote:
>What motherboard did these heat sinks ship with?

They didn't, they came with the chassis.  In my world, heatsinks have to
fit the chassis, otherwise I'd be using the heatsinks that came with the
CPUs.  The CPUs *DID* include heatsinks, BTW, they were just too big.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 I like to be different, so I built a lowercase a-frame house.
                 -- Sean Reifschneider, 2000