[lug] Where to get help on Fedora Core 4?

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Tue Nov 15 22:42:07 MST 2005

I've posted a query at
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=400556#post400556

and while I have received a response, I still cannot see my NTFS partition.
Nobody has responded to my latest post in that thread.

Is there a better place to post questions on fedora core 4? Does anyone know
how to mount a local NTFS partition? I cannot tell if I have NTFS installed
or not. When I "cd /usr/src/linux" and "make menuconfig" it says I have ntfs
installed but it sure is not working.

I also want to mount a NTFS partition on another windows machine and that is
not working either. I have posted a query at
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=402028#post402028 and the
suggestions there did not help either.

Are these problems I'm having unique to fedora core 4 or should I be posting
queries on a more generic linux forum?

Thanks,
Siegfried