[lug] Reporter looking to talk to open source evangelist

Patty Laushman patty at theuptimegroup.com
Mon Nov 21 11:51:11 MST 2005

There is a reporter at the Denver Business Journal who is writing a story
about the use of open source software in small- to medium-sized businesses
in Denver. He would like to speak with a Linux evangelist, and he needs to
do this by Tuesday afternoon, November 22, because of the story's deadline.
The story will run on December 2. If you are interested in speaking to this
reporter, please contact me ASAP, so that I can pass your contact
information on to him.

Patty Laushman
President
The Uptime Group, Inc.