[lug] tomcat5.5 as daemon on FC4

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Nov 29 21:58:08 MST 2005

On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 02:17:50PM -0700, George Sexton wrote:
>For our hosted system, we are running about 70 virtual hosts on one machine.
>The additional configuration overhead of setting the virtual hosts up in
>Tomcat, and in Apache would just be a killer.

It can't be that bad, I wrote a script to do it for a client in something
under an hour.  That included both the "newsite" and "rmsite", which set up
the FTP account for users to upload via, Apache, and Tomcat.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 George Washington was first in war, first in peace -- and first to
 have his birthday juggled to make a long weekend.