[lug] OT: Job - Developer Sought

Ryan Wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Fri Dec 2 09:38:19 MST 2005

All,

Not sure if job postings are kosher on this list, but here it goes.
Local Boulder company looking for a Sr. Architect / Developer.  Please
reply to the email address at the bottom of the list if you're interested.

---------------
SageFire, the developer of the industry leading Software as a Service
solution for small business management ( www.keepmore.net ) is looking
to grow its development team. Our offer product is rapidly increasing in
adoption and features. We are looking to grow our team from the top 1%
of the development community in the Boulder area.

In particular, we are looking for software engineers (not fly by night
duct-tape experts) who are self-motivated, focused on delivering high
quality software, and passionate about developing cutting edge products.
Since our product is delivered as a service over the 'net, we expect you
to have expertise in all areas and phases of building robust web-centric
applications. We are not looking for web designers, application
assemblers, or low-level coders. We are interested in folks who can
learn quickly and feel comfortable attacking all areas in an enterprise
class tiered software solution.

We currently have positions open for:

+ Sr. Architect / Team Lead - 10+ years of experience

This role will work closely with the CTO to define the architectural
vision, development strategies, and product roadmaps. This person must
have an intuitive business sense and the ability to code as a leader.
This role requires about 60% development time. Must have OO, JavaScript,
XML, and MySQL experience.

+ Developer - 3+ years of experience

This role works closely with the Sr. Architect to implement product
features, test strategies, etc. This person must be a competent
developer that does not require a lot of hand holding. This role is
primarily a development role, with an expectation of 80% of their time
spent developing. Must have OO, JavaScript, XML, and MySQL experience.

If you are interested, please send a WORD version of a cover letter and
resume to dev-jobs at sagefire.com .

Thanks.

Human Resources

SageFire, Inc.