[lug] Backup

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Thu Dec 22 15:11:45 MST 2005

Well, when they moved it last time, 3 REALLY strong looking guys showed up.
They used a Johnson bar that looked like it was about 100 years old to move
it away from the wall. They then strapped on this two piece dolly thing with
integrated hydralic jacks. They then jacked it up, and moved it out across
the lawn to their truck. I had to buy 4 sheets of 3/4" plywood for them to
wheel it on. I also had to make a way so that they could drive their truck
onto the green belt behind my house.

The trailer had integrated hydraulic lifts so that they could lower it, and
then once the safe was on board they could raise the trailer.

All told, it was $400 to move it about 3 miles.

> Bear

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/