[lug] Backup

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Wed Dec 28 12:18:40 MST 2005

Can anyone comment on booting a stand alone linux like knoppix to restore a
windows partition?  I hope to try out Mondo/Mindi rescue. I believe they
will restore linux and windows partitions from a local DVD. I wonder if
there is some software like Mondo/Mindi rescue that can restore a windows
partition across a network?

Siegfried