[lug] S/MIME gui?

Matt Thompson thompsma at jilau1.colorado.edu
Tue Jan 3 14:52:39 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 14:44 -0700, Andrew Diederich wrote:
> I'm looking for a GUI so I can digitally sign or encrypt email
> messages.  While I normally use mutt and the smime_keys.pl script, I
> do use gmail and opera M2 (like now), and they don't have native
> S/MIME support.
>
> Has anyone run across such a beast?

Well, evolution can do S/MIME, as this email will hopefully show, but
I'm guessing you don't rock the resource-heavy mail clients.

Beyond that, I know gpgsm is now part of the devel branch of GnuPG.  So,
maybe some GUI clients for that have now integrated gpgsm?

Matt

--
The mayfly lives only one day, and sometimes it rains. - Geo. Carlin
   Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/