[lug] S/MIME gui?

Brian R brianr01 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 15:21:21 MST 2006

Kgpg does exactly what you're looking for.

Brian

Andrew Diederich <andrewdied at gmail.com> wrote: I'm not looking for an integrated GUI, but a separate app.  PGP had
something years ago that ran in the tray on Windows.  You'd write your
email, copy the text over, encrypt/sign it, then copy that back to the
email program.

It's a kludge, but I don't know how else to do email encryption with
webclients like gmail without it.  For my work email I always use a
client that can encrypt its own emails, but for home email (like
gmail), where I read it in multiple places, that becomes much harder
to use a thick client.

--
Andrew Diederich
Join us on IRC: lug.boulder.co.us portf67 channel=#colug