[lug] S/MIME gui?

Todd Ruskell truskell at mines.edu
Tue Jan 3 15:26:57 MST 2006

Have you tried using the pop feature of gmail?  Then you could use whatever mail
client you wanted.  Probably not that much more inconvenient than installing
the as-yet-unidentified gui app on all relevant machines.

Todd

--
Dr. Todd G. Ruskell                         Phone: 303-384-2080
Lecturer, Department of Physics             FAX:   303-273-3919