[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement - 2006-01-12

Marty Haught mghaught at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:49:38 MST 2006

> Speaker:  Jeremy Hinegardner  ( jjh-blug [at] vieorhythms [dot] com )
>
> Talk:     Ruby on Rails
>
> Abstract: Rails is a popular framework for very rapid development of
>           database-backed websites. This talk is an overview and
>           tutorial of Rails, featuring a quick reimplementation of
>           the BLUG website.

In light of Jeremy's talk on Rails, I wanted to let the list know that
we're starting a monthly Ruby Group.  It will be on January 26th at
7pm at the Southern Sun Pub & Brewery in Boulder.  You can find the
latest news on our group as well as our mailing list on RubyForge:

Boulder-Denver Ruby Group News:
http://rubyforge.org/news/?group_id=1241

Mailing List page (to subscribe):
http://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=1241