[lug] Taiyo Yuden

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Jan 16 13:03:09 MST 2006

This message was from Will:

Hey there,
I was reading in the lug today about looking for media. I don't seem to
be able to reply properly to the list, so I will do this separately.

For Taiyo Yuden media of all types, a place in Denver does carry it.
Call Tim at Mountain States Audio. He's right down off of Hampden and
Santa Fe, which is a drive from Boulder, I will admit, but he will ship,
no problem. He's also one of the nicest guys I've ever dealt with. He
used to be the manager of KHOW back in the 70's, and now he owns
Mountain States.

I've got a very6 small company that does a lot of duplication, and he is
who I always get my supplies from.

Will

--
 "Sometimes Omaha can't be avoided."
                 -- Howard Borden the navigator, _Bob_Newhart_