[lug] [OT] Qwest's changes Subscriber Agreement...

Bruce Raup brauplists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:41:03 MST 2006

On 1/17/06, Gary Hodges <Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Love LibertyBell.  I only have them for local phone service, but have
> had that for over a year now.  You should give them my phone number so I
> can get $1.00 off my monthly bills ;-)  Seriously, when you have been on
> them for a few months let us know how their DSL has performed.

Good to hear about your postive experience.  I already gave them the phone
number of the person who told me about them, though.  If anyone is
comtemplating signing up with them as a result of this thread, please
consider giving them *my* phone number so that I can be rewarded for passing
the word.  E-mail me directly for it.  :-)

--
Bruce Raup
http://cires.colorado.edu/~braup/