[lug] Experience with Source Wear?

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Wed Feb 1 16:03:05 MST 2006

Since you didn't explicitly state that you had made an effort to solve the
situation I assumed you did not. It looks like two assumptions were made.
You assumed it would be obvious you had taken these steps, and I assumed
that since you didn't say you had, you did not.

Usenet and mailing lists are just really full of people that go out and
complain about vendors without making an effort to let the vendor know there
was a problem.

FWIW, you would certainly have gotten more sympathy and response to your
original message had you let people know that you tried to contact them.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/
Voice: 303 438 9585