[lug] RAM memory modules for old machine

Nick Golder nrg at nirgo.net
Mon Feb 13 13:47:31 MST 2006

On 2006-02-13 13:17 -0700, Michael Belanger wrote:
> On Monday 13 February 2006 13:10, Bethany Hobson wrote:
> >
> > 2xDELL - 256 MB Module for a Dell Dimension L Series System
> > 256 MB SDRAM, PC133, Non-Parity, Unbuffered
> > Dell Part #: A0501728, Manufacturer Part #: D48WJW
> > Usually Ships: Within 24 Hours
> > Condition: New
> > $89.99
> > $80.99
> > [You Save $9.00]
>
> There are other places to get Dell-specific hardware.. use google to find
> them.. usually significant savings, but not always.

Sounds like typical PC133 SDRAM.  If you want new, take a look at
Crucial or Kingston (I have never had problems with these vendors).  If
you are not opposed to used RAM, I think I may have a couple of sticks
kicking around that I might be willing to part with - but I have to
check my stash.

--
-Nick Golder