[lug] Software Developer Job Posting

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Wed Feb 15 11:41:36 MST 2006

HI,

Architectural Energy (my employer) is looking for a creative and energetic
junior software developer.  Web development skills, particularly on the Linux
(Java) platform, are important.  The job posting can be found here:

http://www.archenergy.com/aboutaec/employment/assocsoftwareenigineer

AEC is a privately held and steadily growing company that has been in business
for about 25 years.  The work environment is great - friendly people, nice
office environment, ...

If you are interested then please apply as directed on the web site.  I
believe that an internship may be an option as well.

Thanks,
Ferdinand

--
Ferdinand Schmid