[lug] More Server Problems

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Wed Feb 15 20:29:53 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 02:06 +0000, Collins Richey wrote:
> I can't help much, but I can add to a potential flame fest. Every
> exposure I had to ReiserFS (3x) ended in this fashion, so never again
> in this lifetime.

Adding to the flames, I can testify that every experience I've had with
ReiserFS (both 3 and 4) has been very positive.

I use ReiserFS 3 on my 64-bit laptop, my dual Athlon MP with the 350 GB
RAID 5, and my old dual P166.  The machine at work with the RAID 0 of
Seagate 15.3 drives uses Reiser4.
--
Zan Lynx <zlynx at acm.org>