[lug] More Server Problems

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Wed Feb 22 15:41:58 MST 2006

Well, I'd need to take it out of production, re-install the OS, re-configure
it and restore the files.

I can't afford to have our web site off-line for the extra hours it would
take to complete all of these tasks. It also wouldn't give me any burn-in
time with the 32 bit configuration to make sure that it really is stable.

Once I get the machine with the 64 bit CPUs offline I plan to do as you
suggest. Run it in 32 bit mode and see if it will stabilize. If so, then
I'll eventually put it back in production.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/
Voice: 303 438 9585