[lug] Portable monitors

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Wed Feb 22 15:59:26 MST 2006

If portability is desired, I've seen portable pole things that have an
integrated keyboard holder and mouse pad. You fasten the LCD monitor to the
top of the pole, and put your keyboard and mouse on the holders. You can
then wheel the whole thing around...

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/