[lug] Re: Portable monitors

Matt James matuse at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 12:25:42 MST 2006

I have a number (six or seven) various sized monitors (15" - 21") that are just taking up space in my basement.  I got them at an auction for $1 each and pulled the ones i wanted.  I'd be willing to give them away to a good home.  E-mail me off-list if your are at all interested.  Some of them work and some are less than wonderful.  I don't remember the details so, again, e-mail me if your interested.

Matt

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.