[lug] WTB cheap laptop

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Thu Feb 23 13:13:48 MST 2006

I have to head out for a run but I might be getting rid of my old
Toshiba. 166 MHz P-IImx (iirc), pimped out with 48 MB.

I believe it has Red Hat on it today, boots take far longer than when I
was using debian. I'm not sure about the networking card.

How much were you looking at spending?

Bear

P.S., I think there's a tie-down point on most laptops and even
desktops. You could only use a thin steel cable, but that should be
enough to deter the casual thief.