[lug] RAM memory modules for old machine

Bethany Hobson blhobson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:22:38 MST 2006

Nate,

I got the machine from Dell and maintain an "account" on their web site, so
I can log in and get machine specific info; hence the specs I quoted from
dell.com.  Both dell.com and crucial.com offer only 128MB and 256MB modules
to max out this computer module.  So, I'm assuming from this that one 512MB
module isn't an option.

The local stored tried 256MB and when that didn't work, tried 128MB.  Now
that I have the BIOS updated, I'm going to see if the local store has either
128MB or 256MB I can try to see if that was the issue when I took it there
before.

Hangin' in there....

---
Bethany